Thanks to Lady D for the award, my first ever :- )
Yep, like Lady D I will have trouble listing 5 obsessions that is, er, keeping it down to 5 lol.
1. Richard Neville Earl of Warwick and Salisbury "The Kingmaker".
2. Anything connected with Richard:- places, books, heraldry, banners and badges - you name it - I have it - including a 3D ceramic picture of him riding his horse through a castle gateway - it even includes the portcullis!
3. WoTR re-enactment - roll on Towton; Warwick Castle; Tewkesbury and Bosworth 2009 etc. etc.
4. Gothic/mediaeval places - John Rylands Library; Whitby Abbey; Tewkesbury Abbey; Kirby Muxloe (ah Will Hastings - almost an obsession in himself!); Middleham Castle; Fountains Abbey - you get the idea?
5. Nasir from RoS (or is it my bad boy Jack de Laverton? I never can tell!).
And the honour must also go to:-
Ade at Ade Paints Stuff (see number 4)
Benjamin at Literary Britain (Also number 4!)